The author, the third Shinbashira, begins this volume by describing a journey that Oyasama undertook while leading Her family along, a journey that was “intended . . . to provide a clear demonstration of the Truth of Heaven—the truth that happiness and unhappiness are actually determined by the way the mind is handled and settled, and not by our environment or degree of wealth” (chapter 1).
Topics covered include:
* God and Mankind—Parent and Children
* How Can We Transform the World?
* “The Mind Alone Is Yours”
* Can We Find Happiness?
* The Mind Like Clear Skies
* Buds Sprout from Knots
* What It Means to Be a Parent